Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bridal Shower

I'm back in Wisconsin!  Now why would I come back up here when it's nearly 90 degrees in Birmingham and I could be getting my tan on by the pool during my two weeks off?  A bridal shower of course, and I couldn't have been more excited!  One of my best friends from undergrad, Jenny Palmersheim, is GETTING MARRIED!  So, with the help of her AWESOME maid of honor Nicki, we hosted a Bridal Shower at her mom's house in West Allis on Saturday, May 7th.  It was so much fun getting back, seeing the girls and finally being able to do things all wedding related (which I'm obsessed with).

Amber, Nicki and I the night before the shower.  
*I'm in the background burning rice crispy treats.
**My sole successful contribution: 'zesting' an orange



Jenny's lovely floral arrangements 
THANK YOU PAM!  They looked great!


Picture of the bridesmaids!

1 comment: