Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello!


I am completely NEW to this world of blogging....and I'm a little surprised that I didn't start one sooner considering my obsession with everything social media related.  So why start a blog now?  Well, currently my life is taking me in a number of directions AND providing a few adventures along the way.  I just finished my first year of graduate school at UAB (whew!), survived a year in Alabama (hey y'all, roll tide!) and am preparing to move to BAH-STON for a summer internship at Children's Hospital Boston (hello BostonMed anyone? ABC, pick me!).  In between traveling, exploring the city and procrastinating on my residency applications, I’m going to do my best to update this site OFTEN.  I also hope that this can be an outlet for others to keep in touch, along with providing a few laughs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment